Intro to Geometry Test and Study Guide
14 + answer keys
Also included in
- This bundle includes all of my geometry quizzes, study guides, and tests! All assessments are editable. Editable assessments are PowerPoint documents where you can edit text and remove pictures as needed. All answer keys included!You may also like:Geometry Notes & Worksheets BundleGeometry ActivPrice $77.60Original Price $97.00Save $19.40
- This is a complete Intro to Geometry unit. This is the 1st unit in my Geometry Curriculum.*Note: This unit is best suited for on-level or lower-level/special education math classes. Supplements will most likely be needed for an honors or upper-level math class.*Update: Video lessons are now includedPrice $52.00Original Price $52.00
This Introduction to Geometry study guide and unit test covers the following topics:
- geometry vocabulary and labeling
- triangle centers
- geometric constructions
- logical reasoning
This test goes great with my:
- Geometry Terms Notes & Worksheets
- Triangle Centers Notes & Worksheets
- Constructions Notes & Worksheets
- Logical Reasoning Notes & Worksheets
Or get the !
The editable versions are PowerPoints where you can edit text as needed.
This product should only be used by the teacher who purchased it. This product is not to be shared with other teachers. Please buy the correct number of licenses if this is to be used by more than one teacher.
Did you know?
You can receive TPT store credits to use on future purchases by leaving feedback on products you buy! Just click on “My Purchases” under “Buy”!
Connect with me!
14 + answer keys
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Know precise definitions of angle, circle, perpendicular line, parallel line, and line segment, based on the undefined notions of point, line, distance along a line, and distance around a circular arc.
Prove theorems about triangles.
Make formal geometric constructions with a variety of tools and methods (compass and straightedge, string, reflective devices, paper folding, dynamic geometric software, etc.).
Construct an equilateral triangle, a square, and a regular hexagon inscribed in a circle.