Cult of the Lamb has received a new update for May 16, 2023. Today’s patch notes add new Twitch integrations as part of the Relics of the Old Faith update. Similarly, in-game followers can now speak to the cult leader. Cult of the Lamb casts players as a possessed lamb saved from destruction by an ominous stranger. Players can collect and use resources to build new structures, perform dark rituals, and give sermons to reinforce their flock.
Cult of the Lamb May 16, 2023 Update Patch Notes
New Twitch Intergration
New Twitch integrations are now LIVE as part of the Relics of the Old Faith update.
Massive Monster has given the Twitch experience a revamp of features like:
- Viewer follower messages
- Follower voting
- More help or hinder options
- Follower gallery
Viewer Follower Messages
- Now you can scream POGGERS at your favorite streamer.
- Viewers can now claim channel points and have their in-game followers speak to the cult leader.
- Viewers can vote on which follower to choose during scenarios where a follower must be selected, such as a sacrifice.
More Help or Hinder Option
- Twenty new options have been added to Help or Hinder.
- Viewers can now see all the streamer’s followers within Twitch by opening the follower gallery.
- Viewers can check followers’ levels, traits, if they are alive, and how they died
You can start your cult in a land of false prophets. Players can also venture into diverse and mysterious regions to build a loyal community of woodland Followers. Through sermons, spread your Word to become the one true cult.
To reference the last patch notes, it’s here. For a full list of achievements in the game, you can find it listed here.
Cult of the Lamb is available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X |S, and PC, while today’s update is available on its official Steam page.