Congruence & Congruent Triangles Unit Test
Also included in
- Geometry CurriculumFull Year Guided NotesUnit – Congruence & Congruent FiguresThis unit covers topics about the following skills:CongruenceCongruent PartsCongruence StatementsMidsegment TheoremCongruent Triangle ProofsCPCTC ProofsIncluded in this bundle is:Unit Plan (with links)Guided NotesActivPrice $30.00Original Price $33.80Save $3.80
- Geometry Curriculum:Unit 1 – Rigid Transformations NotesUnit 2 – Angles & LinesUnit 3 – Similarity & Similar FiguresUnit 4 – Congruence & Congruent TrianglesUnit 5 – Right Triangle TrigonometryUnit 6 – CirclesUnit 7 – VolumeUnit 8 – Coordinate GeometryUnit 9 – ConicsUnit 10 – Basic ProbaPrice $20.00Original Price $24.00Save $4.00
- Geometry CurriculumFull Year Guided NotesThese notes/activities cover:CongruenceCongruent PartsMidsegment TheoremCongruent Triangle TheoremsCongruent Triangle ProofsCPCTC ProofsIncluded in this bundle is:Guided NotesActivitiesWarm UpsAssessmentsAnswer KeysMore Geometry Curriculums:Unit 1 – Rigid TraPrice $30.00Original Price $38.80Save $8.80
Unit 4 – Congruence & Congruent Figures
This game covers:
– Congruent Parts
– Congruence Statements
– Midsegment Theorem
– Congruent Triangle Theorems
– Congruent Triangle Proofs
– CPCTC Proofs
– Answer Key
Interested in more materials for this unit?
Congruent & Congruent Triangles COMPLETE Unit
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Use the definition of congruence in terms of rigid motions to show that two triangles are congruent if and only if corresponding pairs of sides and corresponding pairs of angles are congruent.
Explain how the criteria for triangle congruence (ASA, SAS, and SSS) follow from the definition of congruence in terms of rigid motions.
Prove theorems about triangles.
Prove theorems about parallelograms.