Calculus II Online College Course
Calculus II covers techniques and applications of integration, exponential and logarithmic functions, parametric equations and infinite sequences and series.
|Course Title||Math 166: Calculus II|
|Credits||4 undergraduate credits|
|Prerequisite||MATH 165: Calculus I with a grade of C or better, OR permission of the UND Mathematics Department|
|Format||Online – Self-Paced Enroll Anytime|
|Cost||Tuition is $384.88 per credit. Visit the Costs & Aid page regarding additional costs.|
Why Take UND’s Calculus II Online Course?
This online math course covers topics typical for a Calculus II course. You’ll learn:
- Exponential and logarithm functions
- l’Hôpital’s Rule
- Integration by parts
- Trigonometric integrals
- Partial fractions integration
- Arc length and surface area via integration
- Taylor polynomials
- Infinite series and convergence tests
- Parametric equations
- Polar coordinates
You have 3 to 9 months from your enrollment date to complete 24 online calculus lessons and 3 proctored exams using ProctorU Live+.
The course syllabus provides the course description and objectives, lesson topics, assignment information, grading criteria, and more.
Calculus II Online Course Requirements
Hartman, Gregory, Ph.D. (2019). APEX Calculus II Late Transcendentals (Version 3.1). This is a free textbook and there is no ISBN. The textbook is available for download within the Blackboard course.
How will the course appear on my transcript?
You may enroll at any time and have 3-9 months to complete this online course. The college credits you earn will be recorded on your transcript in the semester you register.
Why Take Online Classes at UND?
Here are a few reasons why you should take an online enroll anytime course at UND:
- Great customer service – Our registration team is ready to answer questions quickly so you can focus on your coursework.
- Affordable – UND’s enroll anytime courses are priced at North Dakota’s affordable, in-state tuition rate.
- Accredited – UND is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Easily transfer credits – Transferring credits is always at the discretion of the institution to which the credits are being transferred. In general, credits from schools/universities that are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission transfer to other regionally accredited institutions. UND’s online courses appear on your UND transcript in the same way as other courses.
Flexible 100% Online Course
You’ll take this online course at your own pace. Some students thrive in this environment, while other students may struggle with setting their own deadlines. If you have successfully taken an independent study or correspondence course previously, UND’s enroll anytime courses may be right for you. Still not sure? Take our online quiz to help determine if online enroll anytime courses are right for you.
Course information including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams is subject to change without notice.