You can find all the Geometry Dash – Vault Codes that are currently active on this page. You may get a wide variety of prizes by entering these codes and redeeming them. Read more below!
About Geometry Dash
In this rhythm-based action platformer, you must jump and soar your way through perilous environments. There are additional levels, soundtracks, achievements, and an online level editor in the paid version of the game. In addition, there are many more new features. There is a free version called Geometry Dash Lite.
About Vault Codes
Please keep in mind that the codes are only available for the paid version of the games. That means they are not available for free versions like Geometry Dash Lite.
How To Redeem The Codes
- Ten Silver User Coins are required to open the first Vault. You must complete the three coins in each level of the online featured levels in order to get these Coins. You must, however, gather all three in a single level without dying.
- If you go to the Cog at the bottom of the screen and then look in the top right corner, you will notice an open lock after you have gathered 10 of them. To access the vault, click this lock.
- Next, enter the codes in the text box.
Chamber of Time
- The third Vault, The Chamber of Time, becomes available only after you unlock the other two vaults and gain access to a special level called “The Challenge”.
- Once you have completed the challenge, you must go to the Main Level Select and click the Coming Soon link on the last page. A window will open when you click the blue I in the upper right corner of the screen; while this window is open, click the ground underneath the text box to bring up a door.
- On the door, click. You need 500 diamonds to open the store where the Master Emblem is located. Once you have 500 Diamonds, choose the Tool button on the Main Menu, which is to the right of the Play button.
- You can see a door if you look in the bottom right corner of the screen. Clicking on this door will take you to a group of chests that need keys to open. On the initial screen, click Left. A Green Rope will appear; click it to access the Secret Shop.
- The Master Emblem is available for purchase in this Secret Shop for 1000 Orbs. Once you’ve bought it, return to the Coming Soon level pick and select the Door.
- In the text box, enter the codes!
Also read : Best Areas in Scarlet and Violet to Catch High-Level Pokémon.
Vault of Secrets
- When you have 50 Diamonds, you may get access to the second vault, known as the Vault of Secrets. Select Tool from the Main Menu’s sub-menu on the right side of the Play button.
- When you open the lock at the upper right of the screen, you’ll see it again. Vault of Secrets access may be gained by selecting this lock.
- Input the codes into the corresponding text box.
Geometry Dash – The Vault Codes (Active)
- Ahead : Wave.
- Blockbite : UFO.
- Gandalfpotter : Trail.
- Lenny : Lenny Icon.
- Mule : Ship.
- Neverending : UFO.
- Robotop : Robot.
- Sparky : Secret Coins and more.
- Spooky : Shy Guy Icon.
- 8 16 30 32 46 84 : Illuminati Wave – Type each number and click on the Vault Keeper’s head. 8 > Click > 16 click and so on.
- (Your username) : Eye. Type your username without the parenthesis. The default name is Player.
Geometry Dash – The Chamber of Time (Active)
- Darkness : Face Icon.
- Hunger : Hungry Icon
- River : Dark Green color.
- Silence :Alternative Default Icon.
- Volcano : Wave.
Geometry Dash – The Vault of Secrets Codes (Expired)
- Glubfub : Secret Coin
- It’s a Puzzle : Icon.
- (Your number of stars) : Icon.
- Brain Power : Brain-Shaped Icon.
- Gimmiethecolor : Dark Red color.
- Octocube : Octopus-Shaped Icon.
- Seven : Finn (Adventure Time) Icon.
- The Challenge : Unlock the Vault Keepers level.
- thechickenisonfire : Swamp Green color.
Only the game developers can issue new codes, and these codes might be available for a limited period of time. Make sure to redeem the codes as soon as they appear on our list!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!